[arch-dev-public] Linuxtag: Final booth plan

Alexander Baldeck kth5 at archlinuxppc.org
Wed May 23 07:16:02 EDT 2007

Roman Kyrylych wrote:
> 2007/5/23, Alexander Baldeck <kth5 at archlinuxppc.org>:
>> Christoph Neuroth wrote:
>>> So, finally the Linuxtag guys and Messe Berlin finished the booth planning. We
>>> have a little bit more space now (4 instead of 5 projects on ~35m^2).
>>>
>>> http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/tmp/aufplanung/final/LinuxTag2007-12-20 Mandriva ansi.jpg
>>> http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/tmp/aufplanung/final/LinuxTag2007-12-20 Mandriva gf.jpg
>>>
>>> Not included in the plan is one table (80x160cm) for each of the projects. So
>>> we need to organize some tablecloth so we can use the tables to hide our stuff
>>> under it and make the booth look cleaner.
>>>
>>> only one week to go :)
>> links to the pictures get me an:
>>
>> Error!
>> Reason: Segment "aufplanung" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected!
>>
>> Hmmpf! ;p
>
> These works for me:
> http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/tmp/aufplanung/final/LinuxTag2007-12-20%20Mandriva%20ansi.jpg
> http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/tmp/aufplanung/final/LinuxTag2007-12-20%20Mandriva%20gf.jpg

I figured that out too just now.

Well, we're next to Mandriva after all... hehe. Let's see what the
CA-Cert guys are up to this year.

Unfortunately I can't come up with table clothing or anything like that.
I'm naturally underequipped with those kinds of items. I didn't do tha
quest yet. ;)

Cheers,

-Y