[arch-dev-public] Goals / Mission Statement

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:59:09 EDT 2007

On 5/29/07, Simo Leone <simo at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 04:13:59PM -0700, Judd Vinet wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, I kinda digressed into the goals/objs above, but to revisit my
> > main point -- most of our goals are already achieved.  With the future
> > in mind, what _new_ goals should we shoot for?
> >

> Well it's come up before, but I think world domination is both a
> realistic and feasible goal. I know that I, for one, will be quitting
> this developer crap (tm) if it isn't included on our shiny new list
> of goals.

Nudge nudge? I wanted to begin fleshing this out tonight.  While we
did happen to get a JuddMail(tm) on the topic, there was fairly low
activity.  I was hoping for at least a few suggestions/ideas from
others.  Unless, of course, everything is covered by the above. The
bleaker option is that no one cares.  If this is the case, this is
going to end up as a one-man show and it probably won't make people
all that happy in the long run...

So speak up now if you have anything to say.... tick tock