[arch-dev-public] Fwd: [arch] circular dependence in core

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Fri Nov 2 04:22:26 EDT 2007

Dan McGee schrieb:
> On 11/1/07, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2007/11/1, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
>>> Forwarding to the dev list in case people don't read the arch list.

This is not an issue anymore.

post_upgrade() {
  echo ">> You can safely ignore any \"cannot open shared object\"
errors you see above"

This was the install scriptlet. Since pacman3, the error it refers to is
gone (probably due to different upgrade mechanisms) and I removed the
install= line from the ncurses PKGBUILD some time ago (I don't have an
install file for ncurses in my local package db).