[arch-dev-public] [signoff] glibc-2.7-4, tzdata, binutils, gcc, gcc-libs

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Fri Nov 2 15:18:27 EDT 2007

glibc-2.7-4 is now in the repos for both architectures.

All locales should now work expect 2 broken locales (lo_LA UTF-8 +
ug_CN UTF-8) . They are shown in the post.install message and disabled
with double '##'. We can fix and enabled them later again. I've cc'ed
myself to the upstream bug reports to be notified.

Now it should be ready to move if you all don't find any other issues.
Please sign off 2.7-4 pkg and all other toolchain packages.

Andy