[arch-dev-public] First list of removal candidates

Sun Nov 4 22:42:44 EST 2007

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> On 11/2/07, Eric Belanger <belanger at astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>> This week-end cleanup will only be of package on the sublist that I
>> submitted to inspection/discussion on this ML.  The other packages on the
>> global wiki list (like the packages Damir discussed) will be considered
>> for possible removal in the next week or so.  The above keepers are
>> packages that were on the sublist and for which a dev showed interest in
>> adopting or keeping.   Before removing anything, I'll check if someone has
>> adopted it since I made the list of orphans. Therefore, any package that
>> has a maintainer is automatically a keeper.
>
> Great, thanks a lot. I should (hopefully) be available for most of the
> weekend to help you out if you need it.
>
> - Aaron

The packages in that first sublist have been removed from extra or
unstable. Thanks goes to Damir who has helped me out to add some of the
packages in AUR (unsupported).  I'll send a second sublist for
discussion/revision in the upcoming days.

Eric

List of packages moved to community repo :
=======================================
glitz