[arch-dev-public] Fwd: [tur-users] flyspray category for supp./unsupp. community packages?

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 05:49:34 EST 2007

2007/11/1, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
> On 11/1/07, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> > In case our flyspray admins don't read tur-users ML frequently.
> >
> > There are already 2 bugreports in "Community Packages" project (one of
> > which should be assigned to me) but I cannot do anything with them.
> > Just give me the Project Manager status and then I'll setup everything else.
>
> Eek, sorry. I'll do this - can you ping me on jabber when you get a chance?

OK, everything is configured now.
I've added all TUs to Trusted Users group and assigned 4 existing reports.
Please let me know if given permissions are (not) enought for your work.

I think we need an announcement on MLs, forum and website.
I'll try to prepare that later today, everyone is free to create a
draft before this, though ;-)
Also, could our AUR admins please add a link to Flyspray's Community
Packages project to AUR's main page?

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)