[arch-dev-public] [draft] an announcement of Community Packages project on Flyspray

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:28:50 EST 2007

Hi!

English is not my native language and we don't want our news items to
look unprofessional, so here's a draft.

Bugtracker is open for Community packages

Due to a high demand  we created a separate project on our bugtracker
named "Community Packages" [1].
All bug reports and feature requests for Community packages should now
be reported there.
Please do not report them to "Arch Linux" or "Arch User Repository
(AUR)" projects - use the Switch button at the top left corner of
Flyspray's page to choose a correct project.
Also do not report bugs for packages which are in Unsupported, put a
comment on a package's page on AUR instead.

[1] http://bugs.archlinux.org/index.php?project=5

P.S.: I'm not a skilled news writer so don't beat me too much. :-P
Any suggestions are welcome.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)