[arch-dev-public] Moving mozilla packages to /usr

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Tue Nov 6 19:48:56 EST 2007

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:20:21 -0600
"Aaron Griffin" <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 6, 2007 6:15 PM, Travis Willard <travis at archlinux.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:07:37 -0600
> > "Aaron Griffin" <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Maybe it's worth inclusion in devtools?
> >
> > Looks like the script I've posted to the list a couple times now
> > already.  One of you guys spruced it up and re-sent it, and this is
> > the updated version.  Basically it's been sent to the list probably
> > 3 or 4 times now.  XD
>
> I know. I'm just reiterating. To phrase it as Dan would "patches
> welcome". Hah

Fair enough - my comment on how it's been to the list a ton was more
directed at Damir, who asked for the script to be shared. :P

But regardless, it's there to be used, I don't mind attaching it to
emails.  :D

Would a patch-format against the devtools tree actually be that much
better than just the script itself?