[arch-dev-public] Please fixing and core rebuild (was: rebuilding the whole core repo)

Fri Nov 9 22:17:42 EST 2007

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007, Daniel Isenmann wrote:

> gpm:
> 	compiling fails with errors, maybe of the new gcc/glibc

The compiling error is fixed. I've also added a patch for  FS#8405. I
haven't bumped the pkgrel as it'll be done in the core rebuild.
Therefore, it'll need to be signed off to leave the testing repo.

I've also readded eventlog to the repo (core/lib).  BTW, it has libol as
makedepends so we'll need to move it also to core (if we want all core
packages to have their (make)depends in core).

believed to be clean.