[arch-dev-public] Arch64 micro-build machine

Tue Nov 13 21:00:56 EST 2007

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> Hey guys,
> This is an email for you people with i686 machines only.
>
> I've setup a x86_64 machine at home for anyone to use in building
> x86_64 packages. This means that, most likely, we won't be able to
> test them just yet, but at least we can build them and help the x86_64
> guys out.
>
> So I've setup 2 user accounts already, if anyone would like one, let me know.
>
> By the way, I have a decent connection as well, so for those of you
> with slower connections that want to abuse mine, feel free - just know
> that I may throttle the machine if it gets annoying 8)
>

> In the near future, simo is going to get pacbuild up and running here,
> so be prepared for that. Hooray

If you don't mind giving access to TU, forward that post to the TUR ML.
They are the ones that needs that the most. I believe I'm the only one
that regularly builds stuff for community64. The workload can get pretty
high sometimes.  ;)

believed to be clean.