[arch-dev-public] Simo taking over the AUR

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Sun Nov 18 12:55:56 EST 2007

All,

Simo has graciously volunteered to take over maintenance and releases of
the AUR, effective immediately. I will continue to aid the effort, and
make my work available in a git repo, location to be named when it comes
into existence.

Thanks to all of you for making the AUR come alive over the last few
years! It's been exciting to watch our creation really brought to life
by this vibrant community. I'm excited about beginning a new chapter
with Simo at the helm!

Best,
- P