[arch-dev-public] Rebuild of core repo will start in few (1-2) hours

Sun Nov 18 14:07:39 EST 2007

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007, Daniel Isenmann wrote:

> I have a few questions about moving those packages to core. After
> several signed-offs, I think I can move those packages to core now.
>
> Now my questions:
> 1) Should there be a news post before the move?
> 2) Should I wait a few days longer before move, maybe some more users
> test it?
>
> Sorry, for those questions, but the packages are nearly our complete
> core repo. I just want to be careful and don't break our complete
> system.
>
> Daniel

I would like to get specific signoff for gpm before having it moved out of
testing. At the same time as the rebuild, it was patched to fix FS#8405.
The bug was that it was messing up console app like vim by writing error
messages in the opened file.

I guess you can signoff in this thread.

believed to be clean.