[arch-dev-public] Getting rid of the ABS <-> CVS link

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 22:43:58 EST 2007

On Nov 18, 2007 9:28 PM, eliott <eliott at cactuswax.net> wrote:
> That might require a bit more work on the checkout client thing (that
> will populate the server side rsync dir). Not sure..

Hopefully it is something this easy:

cd /srv/abs/i686
cvs export -d /home/cvs-core -r CURRENT core
cvs export -d /home/cvs-extra -r CURRENT extra
cvs export -d /home/cvs-community -r CURRENT community
cd ./testing
cvs export -d /home/cvs-core -r TESTING core
cvs export -d /home/cvs-extra -r TESTING extra

<repeat for x86_64>

See ~dan/tempexport/ for the above. We could cronjob this on the hour
or something.

-Dan