[arch-dev-public] [signoff] moving wicd to extra

Varun Acharya ganja.guru.x64 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 01:05:53 EST 2007

Hi guys,

I'd like to move wicd to extra now. After I fixed some errors in the
PKGBUILD, I haven't received any more complaints, and I've
successfully moved it to /usr from the default /opt. I asked for a
signoff on this a while ago, but no one responded, and I assume its
cause I forgot to add the "[signoff]" to the subject line.
Specifically, I'd like to know how it fares with encrypted wireless
networks. From what I've seen, this program seems to be one of the
easiest ways to get onto wireless networks.

Available for both architectures in testing. signoff please.

Varun