[arch-dev-public] ArchCon 2009, Take 2: Let's make a date

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Sun Nov 25 14:02:07 EST 2007

On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 15:44 +0100, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just an idea: it might be a good idea to organize our own meeting at Froscon
> 09. For example Drupal organized such an event this year. The good thing is
> that we could have conferrence rooms, food and even a place to sleep for
> free.
>
> Pierre

And even if you don't want to sleep in the project room, the regina
hotel nearby has a special offer for froscon people. I had a deal for 40
euros per night for a room with quite some luxury.
Only problem is that besides the social event during froscon, there's
nothing special about Sankt Augustin, the place is just dead during
froscon.