[arch-dev-public] Packages with files in /opt

Jeff Mickey jeff at archlinux.org
Mon Nov 26 16:14:33 EST 2007

On Nov 26, 2007 12:31 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 2007 11:21 AM, Jeff Mickey <jeff at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Mind making a todolist in the dev interface? Taking into account, of
> course, the xfce stuff mentioned above 8)

The dev interface isn't letting me make a todo list?  Dale was helping
me figure this out in #archlinux-dev, we're thinking it could just be
that my user doesn't have the rights to make one.

He offered to make it for me, but I'd rather make it myself as a
learning experience, I've never used our todo interface.  So if
elliott or anyone else familiar with the django code and with the
rights to adjust my permissions could do so, I'd appreciate it.

    //  jeff
--
. : [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] : .