[arch-dev-public] Updated bash provides (was: CVS update of core/base/bash (PKGBUILD))

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:25:06 EST 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 8:23 PM, Dan McGee <dan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Speak up now or I'm going to make these changes in the next 2 days or
> so, and I will not listen to any bitching after the fact.

I'm speaking up only to say I'm not speaking up - that is, silence ==
assent to most of us 8)

I'm fine with these changes, assuming:
a) you're only changing deps, right?
b) the current bash package provides=(sh) - I know this was changed
but was the package rebuilt?

> Tpowa, let me know if you want to make the above changes to the
> hwdetect script, otherwise I will go ahead and do so.

tpowa, can you respond here. hwdetect if your baby, but if you don't
have the time, someone else can make the changes for ya.