[arch-dev-public] [signoff] openssh 4.7p1-5

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 01:28:59 EST 2007

The following changes have been made:
FS#8729, Fix bad 'xauth' path that snuck in during the core rebuild
(Daniel, run 'which xauth' for me, please?)

FS#7996, Add /etc/conf.d/sshd for SSHD_ARGS params passed to sshd on startup

FS#8505, disable strip as a configure flag so makepkg can decide
whether or not to strip

FS#8373, add kerberos support
* Part a) Enable kerberos authentication (configure flag)
* Part b) Allow kerberos key exchange between servers (patch)

Part b is apparently disliked by Eliott and Paul, which is fine - but
is apparently part of the stock build in Debian, Solaris, and others.

Still, I must point out I *just* had to disable Part b as I wrote
this, because it doesn't compile on x86_64 - I'm sure there's patches
to fix that somewhere, but I can look into it later. Please approve
the other 4 parts.

Will be in testing for both arches in a few minutes (after patch
removal on i686)

Thanks,
Aaron