[arch-dev-public] Fwd: Your message to aur-general awaits moderator approval

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:20:19 EST 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 5:12 AM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, WTF?
> I was able to send a messagee to aur-general yesterday, but have just
> got this a minute ago:

This actually happened to 5 of you guys. I approved them all (as you
can see) but I have no idea what this means:
> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Message has implicit destination

I almost want to guess that somehow having two addresses in the to
field screwed up mailman's checking, but that can't be right

Perhaps it is something I missed when doing the list rename - mailman
pros, I need your power!