[arch-dev-public] Social?

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Mon Oct 1 19:17:06 EDT 2007

Good idea!

Stuff about me, let's see..

> music http://last.fm/user/phrakture

http://last.fm/user/Cerebra1  -- I just signed up for this, like, NOW,
so it's probably pretty crappy.  XD

> movies http://www.netflix.com/Profile?prid=258042279

You United-States-ians.  As far as movies go I prefer the comedies; not
a big horror fan, although I do like the action as well.  I'll admit, I
also enjoy the romantic comedies from time to time - I'm a sentimental
guy.  :P

Hobbies?  I play games (PS2 and Wii - anyone else got a Wii and wanna
exchange friends codes?) and am getting pretty good at Guitar Hero.  My
wife and I play weekly DND games online, and go to movies fairly often
- she's a real video buff.  We watch quite a bit of anime too.

I've just started fulltime work at Sandvine here in Waterloo, ON.  I
play ballhockey, foosball, and ping-pong with the guys at work, and
hang out with 'em every so often.

I'm trying to start jogging to lose some weight.  260lbs is a bit much
for my tastes.

I actually personally don't drink any alcohol, personal and religious
reasons, but that makes me a great designated driver!  :D

Is that enough?  :P

--
Travis