[arch-dev-public] Tool tarball location

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Wed Oct 3 02:50:07 EDT 2007

What about software snapshots? We currently use
www.archlinux.org/~name/mozilla/xulrunner-source-1.8.1.6.tar.bz2 for those
things for example. Should we also put these snapshots in the other
directory? I've seen these things disappearing from homedirs because of
cleanups (gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg source was gone after arjan was
degraded/promoted to a normal user)