[arch-dev-public] xorg crashing in i86_64 (javascript, gtk2, ...?)

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Mon Oct 8 13:06:19 EDT 2007

Monday 08 October 2007, Aaron Griffin wrote:
 | Would it be possible to not fill this list with bug report talk? I
 | thought we had a bug tracker for this, but this is the 4th email
 | thread regarding real specific package issues.
 |
 | Not trying to be an ass here, I just think fragmenting bug
 | discussion all over the place is a bad thing - especially if it
 | needs to be referenced later.

i agree. the discussion here is nothing additional to the content of
the two bug reports, so it is nothing to refer to it later. it's more
an awareness thread for a bug that is not resolved yet and may affect
other pkgs and other devs involvement without them knowing.

if something additional happens to be discussed on the ML, it shouuld
be written down in the bug report.

- D

--
                  <º)))><