[arch-dev-public] Status Report 2007-10-08

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Tue Oct 9 04:51:14 EDT 2007

Am Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2007 01:11:52 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> * db and heimdal out of [testing]
>
> The rebuilds have been in testing for some time, and I haven't seen
> any issues. If there are no show stoppers, we should be able to move
> these out this week.
>
> Could someone confirm this is the case?

afaik rebuilding is done so far. In addition to this we have gnome and xorg in
testing. Xorg has some issues which will prevent it from being moved to
[extra]. Are there any packages which are explicitly built against new xorg?
Perhaps we should rebuild them and move everything except xorg to [extra].

--
archlinux.de