[arch-dev-public] [devtools] was: Status Report 2007-10-08

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Mon Oct 15 22:59:28 EDT 2007

Am Sun, 14 Oct 2007 19:22:19 -0500
schrieb "Aaron Griffin" <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:

> You shouldn't need to use tools INSIDE the chroot. You should chroot,
> makepkg, exit chroot, and THEN do any tests you need on the package
> itself.

How do you want to use {check,repo}pkg to use with PKGDEST from outside
chroot? This can only work when you use one common package
destination directory and mount it into every chroot like i do with
SRCDEST.

But this is not what i have setup with PKGDEST so far. But if it's not
possible in any other way I will have to change that.

Andy