[arch-dev-public] 2007.11-0.1 TEST ISO, 1 week signoff

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 12:48:34 EDT 2007

On 10/23/07, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2007 17:12:46 schrieb Damir Perisa:
> > if we intend to change the repo-layout again (extra->{mantle,crust}),
> > then this should happen before an ISO release.
> Not really. Even the ftp install uses only the [core] repo.

But it does affect pacman.conf, but that's not a big issue.

I agree with Pierre's sentiment though, there's no sense in delaying
ISOs to do this.

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list