[arch-dev-public] Killing CVS [was: Status Report 2007-10-15]

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Tue Oct 23 13:55:28 EDT 2007

Am Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:32:44 -0500
schrieb "Dan McGee" <dpmcgee at gmail.com>:
> Please comment on anything and everything above and I'll respond. And
> as I said in my first email tonight- so far Jason's SVN solution is
> the only other one that looks good (besides hopefully this one). Let's
> keep the ball rolling here.

I trust in you guys that work every day with those revision control
software will choose the best one fitting our needs.

Please make sure we will have an easy way to add more "branches" (so i
would call them in svn) from trunk. Right now we have the various repos
for two architectures. But a few devs have (serious?) plans or better
certain ideas to add more branches in the future. Right now our
infrastructure and manpower is the limit that prevents playing with
more stuff.

Andy