[arch-dev-public] discussions to death, rules - no innovations?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 19:32:18 EDT 2007

On 10/23/07, Damir Perisa <damir.perisa at solnet.ch> wrote:
> however, it lacks things, that i usually specify in my SRs: deadlines
> on when something will be decided.

I was on the fence about this. The reason is that I/we already have so
many normal deadlines doing other things, one or two more might be
"too much",

The intent, of the "short term" tasks, was to address them as soon as
possible, and the long term ones would be more lax. In a way, the
intent was to provide an unofficial and nebulous set of deadlines.

The problem is, most of us are not action oriented. And this is a big problem.