[arch-dev-public] archboot in the git tree

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:23:13 EDT 2007

On 10/24/07, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
> Quick note. Dan got archboot converted from CVS and I moved it up to git...
>
> I think there are one or two mime-type issues, as some of the .sh
> files are read oddly by firefox, but it's not a huge deal.
>
> Right now tpowa is the owner and only one with access. Feel free to
> request access if you want to work on this.

Step 2 here would be to follow suit with the tarballs.

I know we had to rebuild the history here and do some goofy things,
but going forward, Tobias can you create release tarballs for this,
and put them in ftp/other/ like all our other tools?

This would require some changes to the PKGBUILD, and then we can get
the tarballs out of our package tree. Yay!