[arch-dev-public] flyspray category for supp./unsupp. community packages?

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Wed Oct 24 13:55:15 EDT 2007

You all know we don't have a special category for community packages in
our bug tracker. But why? I haven't seen any request for it until now.

So far we point every request where to file bugs for community packages
to the AUR comment fields. I see no good reason why we do that. We
should have a dedicated bug tracking system with RSS feeds and
maintainer assignment also for the community packages. Then everybody
reading the feeds could help out fixing them. I expect a good
improvement of the packaging quality.

I don't know if it would be useful to also have it for the unsupported
AUR packages. Maybe we should just start only with the supported
community packages.

What do TUs and other Devs think about it? And Roman?

Andy