[arch-dev-public] First list of removal candidates

Jeff 'codemac' Mickey jeff at archlinux.org
Sat Oct 27 17:23:01 EDT 2007

* On Saturday, October 27 2007, Jürgen Hötzel wrote:

>You can use amixer (part of alsa-utils).

[17:10:56] <stonecrest> codemac: amixer can change volume
non-interactively, and it's part of alsa
[17:11:44] <stonecrest> amixer sset 'Master' 2-
[17:11:51] <stonecrest> amixer sset 'Master' toggle

And so I was enlightened.  Thanks for the immediate kick in the pants
folks.  And to Damir, alsamixer is the curses volume controller that's
distributed with alsa if that wasn't apparent from my last mail.

/me is off to change his scripts!

    //  jeff

--
.: [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] :.