[arch-dev-public] [signoff] netcfg-2

James Rayner iphitus at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 07:36:58 EDT 2007

On Sun, October 28, 2007 21:13, James Rayner wrote:
> Pending some minor changes I'll upload tonight and signoff here, I'll put
> netcfg2 into [testing] this thursday/friday.

minor changes done, 1.99.29 is uploaded.

This is ready to go to [testing], and shouldn't need long there at all.
I'm only really concerned about odd quirks with different drivers or some
obscure bug I havn't caught. The core network logic of the code is
actually somewhat mature, having been written over a year ago and tested a
bit since then.

http://src.iphitus.org/netcfg-release/

James