[arch-dev-public] Logo -- Concerns over developer entries.

eliott eliott at cactuswax.net
Tue Oct 30 12:00:17 EDT 2007

I find the whole community response to be mind boggling.
I like the artistic submissions, but the forum threads surrounding
them have been distasteful.

I also was not aware of the 'community vote on tie breaker' thing came
from. I had always assumed that in the event of a 'tie', then aaron
would just pick which one he wanted. He is the freakin' project lead
ffs.

Can we please get this damn thing over with. It is causing needless
hassle and problems.