[arch-dev-public] First list of removal candidates

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Wed Oct 31 03:18:15 EDT 2007

Either remove from unstable and maintain in community, or update in extra
and use the AUR version. As the current AUR maintainer is one of the
community guys, this would be best in community, unless someone else takes
over maintainership and communicates with the original author (it's perl,
it's tricky and I won't help :P)

> > libesmtp        unused lib
> required by esmtp and balsa - I'll take them all in community
>
> > libgdamm        unused lib
> move to community, I'll adopt it (required by glom)
>
> > libpixman       unused lib
> just curious - is pixman from Testing the same but updated?

Don't know if it's the same project, but where libpixman moved its internals
into cairo and became obsolete, pixman was moved outside the internals of
xorg-server to make it more standalone.