[arch-dev-public] Brief absense.

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 31 20:17:07 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

Just got my wife a brand-new laptop, and I'm 'inheriting' her 'old'
desktop PC, which was overall better than mine.  As a result, I'll be
pseudo-absent for the next little bit, as I go nuts formatting
partitions and re-installing Arch from scratch. This will be
interesting - last full install, which I'm still working on now, was in
2005.

I'll still be checking emails from work if it takes longer than
expected to set stuff up, and so I should still be able to reply to
pertinent things and handle logo contest submissions and stuff like
that, so that's why it's only a pseudo-absense.

I'll let you all know how it goes. :)

--
Travis