[arch-dev-public] Brief absense.

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 31 20:17:07 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

Just got my wife a brand-new laptop, and I'm 'inheriting' her 'old'
desktop PC, which was overall better than mine.  As a result, I'll be
pseudo-absent for the next little bit, as I go nuts formatting
partitions and re-installing Arch from scratch. This will be
interesting - last full install, which I'm still working on now, was in

I'll still be checking emails from work if it takes longer than
expected to set stuff up, and so I should still be able to reply to
pertinent things and handle logo contest submissions and stuff like
that, so that's why it's only a pseudo-absense.

I'll let you all know how it goes. :)