[arch-dev-public] perl modules in archlinux

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Sat Sep 1 18:51:42 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've been busy modifying all perl packages today to follow the same
installation method. I think I'm past halfway now, only 20-25 packages
to go. I added some dependencies for modules which I retrieved from the
META.yml and/or Makefile.PL files.
Things I did:
- make all build() functions the same
- add !emptydirs to options to get rid of empty perl directories
- add md5sums
- update to newest versions
- add licenses (used PerlArtistic for anything that doesn't have an
official license)

Please watch out carefully when adding new perl packages to the
repository, we don't want these things to become bad again.