[arch-dev-public] X.Org 7.3 pre-release testing repo

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Tue Sep 4 14:22:09 EDT 2007

Alexander Baldeck schrieb:
> Hey all,
>
> X.Org 7.3's release is about to happen in the next few days/weeks. For
> that reason I've built the latest xorg-server snapshot which is at
> version 1.3.99.2 and most of the drivers and newly introduced packages.

Your synaptics is broken. It could be fixed with this PKGBUILD, the
latest stable version won't build.

pkgname=synaptics
pkgver=0.14.6.99
pkgrel=1
pkgdesc="synaptics driver for notebook touchpads"
arch=(i686 x86_64)
url="http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/"
depends=('libxext' 'libx11')
source=()
install="synaptics.install"

build() {
  cd $startdir/src/
  git clone http://web.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/synaptics/.git
  cd $pkgname
  sed -i -e 's:ALLINCLUDES = :ALLINCLUDES = -I/usr/include/pixman-1 :g'
Makefile
  make || return 1
  make DESTDIR=$startdir/pkg/ BINDIR=$startdir/pkg/usr/bin
MANDIR=$startdir/pkg/usr/man/ install
 }