[arch-dev-public] kernel-headers missing in packages.txt

Tobias Powalowski t.powa at gmx.de
Sat Sep 8 10:41:36 EDT 2007

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 00:23:48 -0500
> Von: "Aaron Griffin" <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>
> Betreff: Re: [arch-dev-public] kernel-headers missing in packages.txt

> On 9/8/07, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
> > also this overriding issue should be solved.
>
> So solve it! Man, I have seen 3 people complain about this issue and
> do 0 work to fix it. Not even try to track it down...
>
> This is maddening.

Hrm sorry, but i never touched the db scripts, i can do so, but i thought those who changed them, know them better than me.

There is quite some stuff that needs to be done soon, like tons of rebuilds because of .so bumps that are pending, like noone wants to maintain important packages, like defining core repository and a non-free repository.
It cannot be that stuff is delayed and everyone just waits for an other one to do it or that only some of us do the whole work.

Also as Roman mentioned my inet access is not the best atm, i only have windows access and can do some stuff tomorrow evening, like those fixed ntfs Isos but if the main server is broken, all this ISO stuff is quite useless.
I would like to call them 2007.08.01. It's just a ISO with new packages and the nasty ntfs bug is fixed and some other small things, like the Linuxtag ISOs earlier.

greetings
tpowa