[arch-dev-public] opencdk, gnutls and libtasn1 in testing

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Wed Sep 12 15:27:50 EDT 2007

A few minutes ago I pushed gnutls 2.0.0, OpenCDK 0.6.4 and libtasn 1.1
to testing. Though all of them have a new major version number, only
OpenCDK has had a so-bump. It seems that GNUTLS is the only package that
depends directly on opencdk, and running lddd.sh on my system shows no
possible rebuilds for this upgrade.

Please give these libraries some testing, as they're an important part
of your system. Report bugs to flyspray so we can rebuild these broken
applications.