[arch-dev-public] Repository cleanup [current] and [base] --> [core], this weekend!

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:42:51 EDT 2007

On 9/12/07, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
> Im pretty sure Jan(is a little bit busy) and me will be there too

I don't have plans this weekend, but of course, I'm on a different
schedule than the germans.

I'm sure I can do some of the work, just let me know what time you
plan on starting, and I can figure out what works best for me.

I think tpowa is on the right track here - even if we don't get
everything, we don't cover 100% of the packages, we can get MOST of
it. We may forget one or two - big deal, we can add them later.

Thanks for picking this up again, this is one of the (many) important
infrastructure things that have gone by the wayside.