[arch-dev-public] Repository cleanup [current] and [base] --> [core] , this weekend!

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Sep 13 10:55:17 EDT 2007

Am Donnerstag, 13. September 2007 16:32:34 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Hi
> can we stop rsyncs soon and announce our maintance work on homepage?
> also at this time noone should add and commit new packages in
> current/extra! greetings
> tpowa

Perhaps everybody should commit outstanding changes till tonight. We can
resync the repos tomorrow then. According to the list at
http://www.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html

Btw: I think it would best to create a new repo for [core] and not use the
arch cvs repo. It includes additional stuff like the website and has another
name than the package repo. In addition to this we keep a "backup" for the
case we mess up everything. :-)

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76