[arch-dev-public] IMPORTANT: Repo DB scripts hacked!

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Fri Sep 14 19:40:45 EDT 2007

Thomas Bächler schrieb:
> As rewriting the repo db scripts is a time intensive process which
> involves cleaning up the web backend too, I did a few hacks to our
> current scripts to support both the pacman2 and pacman3 naming scheme.

The new scripts have been installed and seem to work fine (if you can
call these hackish things fine). I tested updating packages in i686 and
x86_64, I didn't test deleting, but I guess that is fine.

It should theoretically still support the old naming scheme, but that is
untested.

I wanted to update devtools, but then I realized that it will break
community. Can anyone fix the community scripts so they will work with
the new naming scheme?