[arch-dev-public] core error/conflicts found

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:44:52 EDT 2007

On 9/19/07, Tom K <tom at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> > Hi
> > while testing the new ISO i found that the ralink fw packages provide the same
> > LICENSE file, im gone the whole day so if someone could fix it would be cool.
>
> Ralink license added to licenses package, fw packages amended accordingly.

Great, thanks a lot Tom.

Now we have the last two problems pending:

* make is not in /devel - I believe this is Thomas' ballpark - do you
have this just not checked in?

* Tobias, you said packages.txt was broken - can you clarify? The
permissions are fixed, but it is on a cron job, so it might not be
appropriate the exact second you check it.... could you fill me in on
the details?

Thanks guys,
Aaron