[arch-dev-public] next major steps have to be planned

Thu Sep 20 17:06:09 EDT 2007

> 4) So we need to revisit, once again, the package cleanup that I had
> started months ago. Eric, you were helpful last time - would you be ok
> with figuring out the details of another round of cleanup?

Sure. I already have a few names in my mind because a while ago I tried
porting packages to x86_64 and came across several ones where the sources
were missing or that were dead projects. I'll also check again the wiki
list and the orphaned packages in the repo.

Before removing anything, I'll post the list of candidates for removal
here with a short reason for the removal to inform you and give an
occasion to contest the removal of a package.

Eric

believed to be clean.