[arch-dev-public] Upcoming Rebuilds

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 23:27:06 EDT 2007

On 9/27/07, Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de> wrote:
> So we can start bumping the packages this weekend? Should we wait
> until Gnome is moved out of testing?
> No opinions?

Hmmm, I think we can do this all in one batch, they're not HUGE
amounts of packages, right?

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list