[arch-dev-public] The move to SVN

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 13:25:29 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I will be back on Saturday, so I plan on doing this
>  then, starting about 10am CST on Saturday.

Due to some flight issues, I will not be home for another 5 hours or
so. I will begin the conversion then.

Jason, are you willing to commit the devtools changes to speed this up?

The conversion itself should not take too long, as Jason made a neat
little script to do it.

Jason or Eliott, if you have the time and want to speed this up, could
you possibly set the cvs repos to read-only. There is a conversion
script in ~aaron/svnarch that you can run too, if you're feeling
sassy.

I'd like to mimic the cvs naming, so /home/cvs-extra ==
/home/svn-extra if someone does end up doing this.

If not, I will get to it soon. I have a bit more time before my
flight, but not enough to start this process right now. Feel free to
contact me on jabber for the next 15mins or so