[arch-dev-public] kernel26 patch git repository

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Sat Apr 5 16:49:25 EDT 2008

Thomas Bächler schrieb:
> I will start preparing 2.6.25 soon (maybe even today), but I want to
> clean up the patch. If anybody has opinions about any of the patches
> currently included, please post them here. You can go through the
> PATCHCFG file in the repository and comment on the ones you like or
> dislike.

I generated the first prepatch for 2.6.25 (2.6.25-rc8-git4). You can
find the changes in git:

- Dropped the unusual-devs patch, I submitted this one over a year ago
and it should be merged right no, no idea why it still applies
- There is no newer mactel patch. I would like to drop it, is this
really still necessary?
- There is no phc patch which applies. I was always against this patch,
so what do we do about it? I'd like to drop it.
- Updated acpi-dsdt-initrd and unionfs
- Dropped the bugfix patches in 2.6.24

Any comments are appreciated, I will try building a kernel with this
patches in a minute.