[arch-dev-public] The move to SVN

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 00:57:00 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 2:28 AM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/4/6, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de>:
>

> > Am Sonntag, 6. April 2008 09:22:24 schrieb Roman Kyrylych:
>  >
>  > > err... this was meant to be:
>  >  > /foo/repos/extra-i686/
>  >  > /bar/repos/extra-any/
>  >  > of course
>  >
>  >
>  > Have a look at gerolde; it allready looks like that :-)
>
>  aahhh!! /me tries to squeeze himself through a tough ssh channel to
>  gerolde to see this asap. :-D

Ok, bujeezus, I think I got the db scripts all sorted out. Sorry for
the huge delay on this.

Feel free to look over my changes. The initial commit is crap as
reindented some files as I was making changes (whoops).
http://projects.archlinux.org/git/?p=dbscripts.git;a=summary

Now, keep in mind that when Eliott completes his DB parser, we can
delete a bajillion of these files (omg woo!). And I do have some
rewrites floating around here, so I may be tackling these within a few
weeks.

However, the next project is community. I didn't convert it here for
two reasons:
a) I didn't warn the TUs
b) It's much bigger and has a big nast background daemon

Please peek at these scripts, try running them (I only ran extra-i686
and it worked fine)
Report anything and everything. I am currently looking into
auto-killing dupes, but it's hard due to FORCE packages....