[arch-dev-public] The move to SVN

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Tue Apr 8 12:12:32 EDT 2008

Aaron Griffin schrieb:
> Yeah, the repo is at /home/svn-packages, and you can check it out over
> ssh (eventually authz?).

Found that by reading archco.

> Let me know if you have any other questions, but the process outlined
> in an earlier email (archco pkgname, modify, commit, extrapkg) should
> be pretty much all you need

It's not about what I need, it's about understanding the process. By
reading the new extrapkg, I am able to find it all out. As requested by
Daniel, I will outline the whole thing in a short summary, for those who
are "lost" in the chaos of change (not everyone spent the last few days
on this topic as you did). Time to go home first!