[arch-dev-public] [signoff] openssh 5.0p1

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 03:54:44 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Roman Kyrylych
<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hmm..
>  pacman created /etc/ssh/sshd_config.pacnew, but I didn't modify
>  sshd_config, so I wonder why pacman didn't just overwrite it. :-/

Could you keep your /etc/ssh/sshd_config file, downgrade openssh to
the older version, then check the output of pacman -Qii openssh ?
And check the md5sum manually if needed.

If it tells you sshd_config is indeed not modified, try upgrading
again, using --debug this time, and check the debug output of pacman.