[arch-dev-public] new arch-events mailinglist (next event FrosCon)

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 15:48:37 EDT 2008

2008/4/10, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de>:
> Hi,
>
>  there is a new mailinglist about Arch related events:
>
>  This list is meant for organisation and discussion about upcoming events such
>  as FrosCon 2008.
>
>  If you are interested in taking part of this conference and/or want to help
>  with organisation please subscribe to this public list.

FYI, I've setup this page some time ago:
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Linux_conferences

Funny, I've just found that there's another page like this:
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Linux_Conferences
(yeah, the difference is only in c/C - mediawiki is "nice", heh :-P)
so both should be merged now...

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)